Friday, November 6, 2009

Family are important to me

The sky spread somewhere,i will continue in this path somewhere.
Compared than yesterday, tomorrow seems further away
Im waiting for in you in the promised place.
I cant do anything when Im alone,But because I want to to protect you
The thoughts of becoming stronger give me courages
I cant do anything when Im alone but we, in order to protect everyone
The thoughts of becoming strong carrying a power in it
Tears of loneliness, theres a day when it spilled tears of regret can not be stopped
Only a little more we went forward. The time trial also awaiting
If we swing forward and support each others. We will give our friends happiness
Only a little more we went forward. No matter how many times, we will stand up.

whenever something can not be seen in our eyes. I will protect you with love
From this heart, I said thank you I believe that day will come someday
as long as theres dream in this heart, our journey continues.
In the blue sky, extend your hand, see even if were separated, our hands connected.
In the shining smile that I want to protect, The shining you is, right, family


Wheres this wind going to transmit?
wheres this planet [star] going around?


No matter what kind of tomorrow comes, Ill certainly go on.
Even if now in me, theres surely a reason
That time, at the unseen place, You arrive and laugh, Even if in the unused thing, and even in the broken dream, The flowers in this hearts blooms.

Mist hanged in the sky
Clouds appeared
Rain sprayed
Occuring the thunder
After the storm
The sun always shine
All of them lead to the blue sky


From this heart, I say thank you, I believe that day will come someday
As long as theres dreams in this heart, spread your wings of freedom.

Extend your hands in the blue sky, see, even if were separated, were connected hand in hand
In the shining smiles that I want to protect, we that live are family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home